11 Traditional Chinese Coffee Tables
Searching for an ideal piece of furniture, a lot of people try to buy something really extraordinary. Antique oriental coffee tables will sure draw your attention due to their specific cultural nature and absolute beauty.
Traveling around the world brings new ideas into our homes and gives wonderful innovations in décor. We suggest you some best Chinese coffee tables, which create a unique Asian atmosphere in your living room.
• At first, let us introduce you Chinese antique meditation table with Drawers and a wing top. It looks marvelous though its age is about 90 years. The table is refurbished; it has three small drawers for an additional storage purpose. The material is camphor wood. The top of the coffee table has a shape of small wings on each side, providing a fairy effect. The side surface and legs of the table, reminding dragon feet, are hand carved with beautiful flowers.
• Chinese antique Kang meditation table is also a wonderful representative of an oriental style in furniture. It can be used as a bench or a coffee table in the lounge or a bedroom. It is handmade of chicken feather wood and was refinished using old techniques in China. You can put some sculpture on it, place it near your sofa or a bed.
• Elmwood coffee table is a perfect item in any house. The whole beauty of the Chinese hand-carved panel you can observe through a glass top of the table. It is big enough for your comfortable arrangement of coffee cups, papers and some antique vase.
• Another nice example of Ming style in furniture is a Rosewood square coffee table. It is handmade in a black ebony finish and has a bevel glass on the top. The legs have a horseshoe feet design. It is perfect for contemporary interior as well.
• Antique Chinese Wood and Marble Coffee table with a beautiful top is also an amazing piece of Asian furniture. Stone used for the surface is green in color and gives some additional sleek view. The foundation of the table is skillfully hand crafted by Chinese artisans.
• Let’s go back to some examples of vintage furniture and show you luxurious Chinese rosewood and mother of pearl opium coffee table. It is a real masterpiece that you can give from one generation to another. The whole surface of this table is inlaid with perfect mother of pearl marquetry, showing traditional Chinese scenes.
• One more historical element in our list is a Chinese Oriental Camphor blanket box, which is a chest coffee table as well. All sides of this unique chest are covered with beautiful fretwork pictures of the Chinese culture. The inside storage box can be used for keeping different items. The top of the chest is large enough and sturdy for the tray with coffee cups.
• One more exotic Vintage Chinese/Asian coffee table is wonderfully decorated with semi-precious hardstone inlays with Chinese ladies on a lacquered surface. Here is a beautiful gold decoration around the top of the table. The legs can be fold away.
• Unlike the examples above, here is a small and very pretty Chinese brass tray round coffee table. It is so light and bright with nice pictures on the brass top. The legs of the table can be hidden beneath, and the item can be easily used as a wall decoration. It may consist of two trays as well, and the lowers one can be used as a shelf for storage.
• Continuing the topic of round table we introduce an amazing Pearl Inlay Black Lacquered coffee table. It looks really as an exclusive statement piece of furniture in any décor. This table is one of the best creations with mother of pearl inlay. There are also four chairs as a set.
• The last of our examples is a Ming style coffee table in a laconic performance. There are no pictures with oriental motif on the top of it, but in spite of it, it looks very noble. It is made of a black wood and expresses a high modern style. Four grill-like panels beneath show an additional shelf for storage.
We hope our examples of Chinese tables will interest you in buying one of this extraordinary and fairy beautiful item of furniture.