The Most Interesting Industrial Coffee Tables
Original ideas in furniture designs always attract people. If you want to add some country look to your lounge and bring a simple but very unusual element – then buying an industrial coffee table is want you really need. These tables are usually made of wood and iron, combining in a successful suit with a rustic vibe. Let us suggest you some bright examples of industrial coffee tables.
• First we suggest a really charming industrial coffee table made of wood in an iron frame without legs. There are warehouse inspired corner brackets and a natural wood in brown. This nice item will perfectly match any décor mixing country and modern styles.
• Another interesting combination in the same style is a reclaimed pine industrial coffee table. It has an additional shelf for newspapers or books and six metal drawers for keeping personal items. This extraordinary piece of furniture will become a center of your guests’ attention.
• Another fine table with a rustic look is a vintage industrial magazine coffee table. Iron legs based on an arc-shaped basement firmly hold a wood top of the table. A lower shelf offers an ample space for your needs.
• An industrial grate coffee table with loop feet can be a museum exhibit item due to its surprising form. An additional glass top provides a stable surface for drinks and vases with flowers. Your lounge will look great with this purchase.
• If you want to freshen you room with some color, you would better select a vintage industrial striped coffee table. Made of traditional materials of a rustic furniture it has bright stripes on the top. You can paint your table in any colors you like according to your interior or mood.
• Antique furniture market offers us a nice example of industrial tables of 1900’s. That is French iron coffee table in a distressed look. It creates an incredible impression taking us back into the history.
• Industrial pallet coffee table will be a unique one with a lot of stamps showing its long life story. There is a shelf for keeping books and magazines and four wheels for a comfortable usage.
• Some models of cart coffee tables have just two wheels on one side. For transportation you need just to raise slightly one side of the table with a help of a handle.