Renovate your interior with a wine barrel coffee table
Have you ever thought that an old wine barrel can be brought back to life in a wonderful look of a coffee table? Furniture crafters surprise us with a great number of unusual items made of used wine casks. Check some nice examples below and you will surely like extraordinary rustic coffee table. Maybe you will be inspired to make one of these tables by yourself.
• The first method of making a coffee table of an old barrel is cutting a half of it vertically. Then you fix a wood panel on the top and use it as a coffee table with a big storage box inside. The finish should be waxed or polished for a comfortable and long usage.
• The same idea is fulfilled in the next coffee table, where a glass is suggested as a wonderful and firm top. You may fill the barrel’s hollow with many bottle corks or put some bottles of exclusive wine bottles. Any collection may be introduced to your guests’ attention in this nice inside box with a transparent top.
• Another way for crafting a coffee table out of a wine barrel is cutting it horizontally into two halves. In this case you may just overturn it and get a ready coffee table, making a couple of furniture decorations.
• A big storage coffee table is observed on the picture below. There is a hole on one side of the barrel which provides a case with a glass shelf for bottles and wine glasses. The top of the table is also completed with a round glass surface for a comfortable drinking.
• Some designers prefer to use just small parts of a wine barrel for building an unusual table. Here we see a light coffee table made of narrow barrel paths connected by a metal rim with a glass top. It looks really very unusual and will perfectly match your cottage style.
• One more interesting idea is presented by making a coffee table of a wine barrel and using some cut parts of it as a basement. This coffee table looks really very rustic and unusual.
• Ottoman lovers may suggest a cosy and pretty ottoman coffee table made of a wine barrel. The half of the barrel is used as a basement and the top is upholstered with a smooth textile. It will be a pleasant place to rest and an unusual coffee table at the same time.
Wine barrel coffee tables look very remembering. They are very durable and firm. This furniture matches a country interior ideally, but not always may integrate into a contemporary style. If you want to buy this coffee table for a modern apartment, try to add some more decoration details which also look rustic and may go in a perfect ensemble with a such coffee table.