Pittsburg Industrial Reclaimed Cast Iron Coffee Table Cart
Pittsburg Industrial Reclaimed Cast Iron Coffee Table Cart was designed and manufactured by Kathy Kuo, the brand, which is considered to be one of the most popular ones in the sphere of home decoration. The company prefers to use a countless amount of materials and crafts, paying at the same time the attention to traditions ad modern techniques.
- 15 inches – height;
- 35.5 inches – depth;
- 53.25 inches – width;
- 40 pounds – total weight.
Wood and cast iron. All the materials are recycled or reclaimed. Glass top is tempered.
All the shades are quite natural. The glass is transparent, the whole construction is brown and only the wheels are black.
Pros and cons
- assembly is really easy;
- instruction in different languages are included;
- rather functional piece of furniture;
- stunning and contemporary design.
- wheels are bad for moving along the carpet.
- modern living/dining rooms;
- perfect choice for those who prefer constant replacement;
- a good variant for parties and home gatherings as you don’t need to bring your drinks and treatments, you can just transport them easily.