Outdoor coffee tables – ideas, materials, designs
Having a toast and a cup of coffee outside is great, especially when the weather is nice. A cosy coffee table in your garden will help to have joyful time with family and friends, have your drinks and snacks.
Choosing a coffee table for outside is a big deal. Of course you would like to have one of a particular design you prefer, or the one that suits your garden. Anyway, we advice you to pay more attention to the table’s material cause it is going to meet up rain, wind and the change of temperatures.
Choosing an outside coffee table you should know that three main materials are used for this kind of furniture.
- Wood. This natural material looks awesome outside. The most popular kinds of wood are teak and eucalyptus, because they are climate safe and will be great inhabitants of your garden or patio.
- Wicker. Outside furniture of this material looks outstanding and survives well. Woven style is really trendy and looks so cozy!
Don’t forget to take coffee tables from wood and wicker inside during cold and rainy autumn and winter days.
Aluminium coffee tables are quite easy to look after. They are solid and decent. You will certainly like their simple style. However, don’t live such tables out all year round, if they are inside during the cold season, they will last longer.
Let’s have a look at popular ideas of designers that help to turn the above-mentioned materials to functional and trendy coffee tables for outside.
- A grey teak coffee table with a glass top and elegant legs looks very elegant and cosy. More than that, it has some storage place for useful items. It is square and steady, can be ideal for a not very big group of friends.
- Fire pit coffee table from alluminium makes you feel warm and relaxed during cool evenings. Such a great idea for outside!
- Round wooden table with three legs is light and comfortable. Its light-brown color creates a tea-having mood.
Of course there are more models, big and small, round, square and oval; of various colors and with different decorations. All designers agree that coffee parties outside should be stylish.
We hope that these ideas will help you to choose a great outside coffee table for you and your family. You might also think about furniture sets for outside. A stylish coffee tables and chairs that match will be an awesome decision. Experiment with color and form, choose tables from preferred materials and you will enjoy fresh air and a cup of tea or coffee in good company. Have a nice time!