Narrow coffee tables and other furniture in our house
Proper arrangement of furniture in a narrow room is always of great importance. Too much or too little furniture in different parts of the room will make the premise rather clumsy and asymmetric, and that is why not comfortable for others, as even the crossing of this room can become a real problem. Nobody likes when a narrow space is overfilled with furniture.
- The largest pieces of furniture, such as sofas and cabinets, should be put in the center of the wall.
- You can arrange a narrow elegant coffee table in the center of your small room. But put it in a way when one side is introduced by a massive furniture, but the other is represented on the contrary by just wall. But mind if it makes the passing more difficult, leave this idea at once.
- Long, narrow chests, tables, cabinets, bookcases and coffee tables are usually set against a wall. According to the specialists’ point of view, it will be better to arrange all these items parallel to each other in pairs. For example, set a coffee table near one wall and a wardrobe in front of the other wall. In such a way you will form a good passage between them and nothing will prevent your movement.
- Set wall shelves or very narrow floor cabinets. Done it, you will remain a lot of necessary space free.
- In general it is recommended to use the furniture, which offers extra space. Sliding drawers and worktops are the perfect solution for narrow rooms.