Marilyn Round Table
Marilyn Round Table was designed by Horchow. In 1973 this company was created by Roger Horchow, who was going to organize a store, offering a great amount of furniture, which can be sold with the help of ordinary mail. The staff compiled a special catalogue, which was being distributed all over the country. Nowadays Horchow Collection is a part of world-known brand called The Neiman Marcus Group, which is considered to be one of the largest online stores in the world.
- 23 inches – diameter;
- 22.5 inches – height;
- 30 pounds – weight.
Marilyn Round Table is manufactured from high-quality wood.
Marilyn Round Table is of two colors: gold (matte) and antiqued finish of medium brown shade.
Pros and cons
- Sophisticated and exquisite design;
- It is enameled manually;
- Swarovski® crystals are set by hand.
- Can’t be used outside;
- Unsuitable for heavy items.
- Contemporary rooms and modern offices;
- Ideal variant for those who like having something extraordinary;
- Perfect choice for antique lovers.