John Richard Branch Coffee Table
John Richard Branch Coffee Table is inspired by Giacometti. This is a kind of coffee table that can be arranged in the country house as well as in the metropolitan loft. John-Richard is considered to be an establisher of home fashion industry. Nowadays John Richard Branch Coffee Table costs $2,955.00
- 30 inches – width;
- 48 inches – depth;
- 19 inches – height;
- 60 pounds – weight.
This unique cocktail table, in the style of Giacometti, features a finely detailed metal frame and an antique gold finish. The top is made of cream variegated marble.
John Richard Branch Coffee Table is of bright gold color.
Pros and cons
- Sophisticated design;
- Eclectic style;
- All line are soft and rather natural;
- There are some airy clusters on woodland branches.
- Can’t be used outside;
- Seems to be rather bright for some house or flats;
- For spacious premises only.
- Ideal thing for classic home design;
- A perfect idea for night lamps, books, magazines and documents;
- Good place for refreshments during the parties or family gatherings.