Jo-Liza Capiz Stainless Steel Coffee Table
Jo-Liza Capiz Stainless Steel Coffee Table is produced by well-known Jo-Liza brand, which was established in 1972. Initially it was a company, which offered rare and antique pieces of furniture, brought from abroad. Then the traditional design was incorporated and nowadays all the latest trends are constantly incorporated. They prefer to use organic materials, conveying the essence of fire, sea and earth. Jo-Liza Capiz Stainless Steel Coffee Table costs $4,500.00.
- 35.4 inches – depth;
- 47.2 inches – length;
- 19 inches – height;
- 75 pounds – weight.
Jo-Liza Capiz Stainless Steel Coffee Table is made of two kinds of materials: metal for the top and steel for the base. Recycled gold capiz shells are arranged on the base.
Natural colors and shades.
Pros and cons
- Recycled gold capiz shells on the base look beautifully;
- Stainless steel top is glamorous;
- Casual shape suits any kind of premises;
- Free formed legs make it rather stable;
- Coastal style.
- Can’t be used outdoors;
- Unsuitable for heavy things;
- You should treat it carefully in order not to scratch the surface.
- Any kinds of premises including bedrooms, living and sitting rooms;
- Excellent choice for contemporary offices;
- Good place for arranging small things, such as vases, alarm clocks, statues or night lamp.
This Item has Uneven Shaped Stainless Steel Top and made up with Recycled Gold Capiz Shells. Make a statement indoor or outdoor with this beautiful coffee table. The intricate detail in the design makes a unique addition to your patio, deck or sunroom. These are on trend at the moment, it makes your day even more personal.