Interesting idea: your surfboard as a coffee table
If you have a beach house where you like to spend your weekends with family and friends, you must like the idea to decorate it in a brave and funny manner. Let us take a surfboard and use it as a coffee table. We will give you some nice examples when this sport equipment takes the second life as a wonderful piece of furniture.
• Designers may use a real surfboard as a top of the table. We see a handmade variant with a wonderful outfit using bamboo legs with a sisal rope. It will surely match the interior of your country house or a beach house. You may also place it near a swimming pool giving the idea of being an active sport lover.
• One more table which can chill out your décor is a blue striped surfboard coffee table. It has four iron hair pin like legs and a shining lacquer top. Such coffee table is a great accent in any interior.
• Sometimes a surfboard is used only as an inspiration idea and a table shape is based on the form of the board. Such table can be made of a solid wood with a natural polish color and has a very large surface for drinks and magazines.
• The foundation or legs are usually made or wood or iron. Original ideas are realized in the best ways on the pictures below. Here a wave like structure creates a wondefrul illusion of being near the sea.
• A tender pink coffee table will be a great item in your beach decoration living room. Firm iron legs provide a stable position and add a sleek view.
• Four beautiful wheels on a foundation make this nice coffee table mobile and comfortable for transformation into any place you need.
• A surfboard perfectly fits into a mid-century style and a lot of table are made in this direction.
Any unreal idea may be fulfilled in life if you give your imagination freedom. Look at old things in your storage and you will find some extraordinary items that can get a continuation as parts of furniture. A vintage surfboard may be easily turned into a wonderful coffee table.