How to integrate a metal coffee tables into interior?
People understand that the right coffee table can bring a special vibe to the interior of the whole house. A wide range of different models give us a difficult task when making a choice. If you still don’t know what kind of coffee table to buy, we want to describe you some nice metal coffee tables. We are sure there are some surprising items you may like. The first thing, which you must take into consideration, is that such tables come in many designs. They all can be made from metal like steel, aluminum, brass or this material can be used for legs and a basement of the table.
Metal tables are always very solid and durable, but they have one disadvantage. Such furniture is very heavy and rather difficult for transportation. When producers use a light material, metal coffee table became more comfortable to remove.
Let’s have a look at some unusual antique and modern representatives of metal coffee tables.
• On the picture below you see a very extraordinary coffee table looking like a big suitcase with three drawers which definitely attract your attention. It is handmade of brushed steel over a solid wood frame. Leather bound corner brackets and drawer handles give a fantastic look to the whole item. This coffee table will be a great addition to your living room.
• Another beautiful piece is a round revolving coffee table made of stainless steel by an Italian designer William Rizzo in 1969. Its modernistic shape has a round wine chiller on the lower shelf. W. Rizzo was a well-known photographer before he tried his hand in furniture styling. His works are still widely exhibited at different trade shows. The price of this item is 8,900 dollars and it is a good investment for ages.• One more round coffee table with an amazing golden outfit is suggested by Cattelan Italia. It has a hollow in the center which can be used as s storage place for newspapers or can be a nice place for a flower set.
• Aluminium coffee table with a hand-wrinkled decoration will become a perfect item for a modern living room. It can be used as a stool or an ottoman as well. Designer Bruno Rainaldi suggests us mirror gold, satin aluminium, chromed or black and white models.
• For admirers of vintage pieces of furniture we want to show you a wonderful historical item of the 19th century. That is Bronze and Marble ‘Seat of Honor’ which becomes a delightful center of any living room fulfilling a coffee table function.
• An Italian silver leaf altar table is a wonderful example of antique pieces of furniture. It has a beautiful distressed look and matches the décor with a classic hue.
Making a decision to buy a metal coffee table, you need to be sure that this or that item will perfectly integrate into the interior of the whole room. If you have a chance to buy an end table as a set, this would help to create a beautiful harmonic composition. In case when you need just one coffee table, try to follow the main theme of your décor giving a bright accent.