Garden Coffee Tables: a list of requiremets
Everybody knows that garden coffee tables belong to the most common outside furniture for our private houses. So it is nor surprising that usually the assortment of this category is huge and the model range is rather various.
As a rule these small and large, low and tall coffee tables are used outside, so they have to be made of specially treated wear-resistant materials, such as wood, metal, plastic, artificial rattan and others.
In general the design of garden coffee tables is elaborated rather thoroughly and the modern manufacturers have to be very responsible. But it is not everything, of course. These pieces of furniture must be practical, as well as aesthetically interesting or even unique.
Nowadays you can really buy a garden coffee table of any style and colour in order to create a harmonious complement of your summer private house or garden landscape.
But purchasing these things you can’t forget about some very important details.
Here is a list of the garden coffee table requirements:
- The name itself tells us that this kind of furniture is designed for the garden. And therefore the perfect appearance of your garden coffee tables will depend greatly on the weather conditions. So your set should obtain a high resistance to the weather changing.
- Garden coffee tables have to be a priori environmentally friendly and clean. Why? – The reason is quite simple. – In the open air, out of the hustle and bustle of the modern megalopolises we want to escape from the urban world of artificial materials. And also you see, the furniture made of natural materials will look more harmoniously in the garden.
- Garden coffee tables should be as much durable, strong and hard as possible. The private summer houses are not usually used for special social events, so you don’t need any antique furniture there, of course. In your cottage you do not have to think about how to use everything carefully. And the garden coffee table shouldn’t break one day because of the slight bump.
- A huge plus for garden furniture will be the possibility to assemble and disassemble it in the case of necessity. In this case, in the winter it can be taken apart and carefully placed in the garage, attic or basement. By the way it will greatly enlarge the life time of the garden furniture.
- It must be in harmony and in the same style with your garden overall concept. And don’t forget about appropriate colour, of course.