20 Tall coffee tables for your home
Coffee tables fulfill a lot of functions and it is so hard to imagine any living room without a table. Shapes and size of coffee tables may differ, designs suggest original solutions. But there is a common opinion, that a coffee table should be lower than a couch. Today we may see tall tables near a sofa, which still serve as coffee tables, but their height is more like a dining table. Let’s have a look at some nice small and big tall variations of coffee tables.
• A tall coffee table has its own advantages. You may create a dining area very quickly adding several chairs and serving dinner. The surface of such tables may be small or big, depending on your needs. The look of this light oak tall coffee table id very sleek and may match any living room. • Another variant of a tall coffee table is a white wood model with two comfortable drawers. • A beautiful addition to a classic style will be a rectangular carved black wood coffee table with long decorated legs. • Another nice tall coffee table is made of oak and has a narrow long top, which can be decorated by a bright cloth.
• The following variant of a tall coffee table has a small top and very high legs. Its design affords placing it into a modernistic living room or a small contemporary apartment. There is a distressed wood top and black metal legs.
• Round tall coffee tables are also very often and their designs are unusual and very attractive. Some of them go in a beautiful ensemble with low coffee and end tables, other have an adjustable height pedestal. Check some nice examples below.
• This crystal like coffee table with a glass top is based on a spinning pedestal.
• If you can afford buying the whole set of two or three tables, then you may arrange them in your lounge in a beautiful suit. It has a tall coffee table and a usual low cocktail table and a set table in one set.