10 easy ways to make your home cosy with vintage coffee tables
Ancient things always keep a piece of history in themselves. Vintage furniture shows us culture or traditions of the country and century it belongs to. If you consider yourself to be an antiques lover, we present you some easy ways to make your sweet home cosy with interesting vintage coffee tables.
• If your lounge has already been decorated in a vintage way, you may choose a coffee table with a class and chic appearance. A rustic chest coffee table will perfectly match any sofa, armchairs and the rest décor elements.
• On another photo you see a white living room all in a vintage style with a combination of a round marble antique coffee table. Everything looks so harmonic here: an old rug, a white distressed mirror, a vintage cupboard, a wonderful long-case clock and a pretty coffee table.
• One more vintage wood coffee table in a white distressed look is a great addition to the sunny yellow and green living room. White dressed sofa and armchairs with colorful pillows goes in a perfect ensemble with a red top end table and a chic coffee one.
• Such furniture also seems very suitable for country houses where you usually spend your weekends and holidays. It will be so nice to rest with a cup of coffee on the sofa near this amazing shabby chic coffee table.
• If you visit antique shops sometimes you may see beautiful coffee tables from other countries in a wonderful condition. They can be renovated sometimes, but they still have a bright and a unique view. Here is a delightful coffee table from old England.
• In some designs we see vintage items with a distressed look which can show all long story of their life. It doesn’t look poor at all. On the contrary, it creates a special ancient atmosphere in the living room and draws a lot of attention to a shabby wood coffee table.
• When you want to bring some novelty to your interior, try to search for something unusual in your storage closet. You may surely find some old suitcase or a trunk, which can be easily turned into a pretty vintage coffee table. Attach four legs to it and put a vase with flowers on the top to add colors. This coffee table will change the whole impression of the living room. Your family members and friends will like this new look and make you serve coffee much often.
• Some extraordinary items also can be found in antique trades. Have a look at a vintage bellows coffee table. It has some rust places due to an old iron material, but the look of this table is unbelievable.